Saturday, October 23, 2010

Well I am feeling better!

This stomach flu is a killer!  I spend the night in some pain but my grandson was REALLY sick...he must have been up 8-10 times last night.  We laid him on the LR floor so that he wouldn't have to go far to take care of business but he was so sick.  He is as weak as a kitten today so we got him on the BRAT diet and Gatoraide (sips).  I know, I know, I KNOW pediatricians are now saying that you don't need the BRAT diet BUT I have seen it work so well in our kids and others that we still do it when they are sick.  He ate some bananas and toast today and seems to be keeping it down.  Boy it's so hard to see your grandkids sick.  You end up praying, "God, give it all to me and take it away from them!"  Got to run and go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment