Friday, October 22, 2010

Got sick this AM

I got up this am and felt fine.  I was sitting there eating my cereal and got sick as a dog.  The more I ate the worse I felt.  Ask my dtr to get me a trash can and as soon as she handed to me a ran for the BR.  I never had a bug attack me this fast.  Still feel terrible as I type this.  Stayed home from work and watched Predators....Great movie!  The only thing I would have changed is the main character...C'mon Man!  Adrien Brody as a warrior...who were they trying to kid!  I liked the other characters and the story line definitely had some great twists and some insights into the Predator species and series.  Fact is, I liked it just as much as the first Predator with "The Governator" (even though that one had some sad actors and even sadder script lines!).  Oh well...I am just glad they took it a different way with this one.  Got to go sit and get warmed up as I am definitely sick and have chills then hot, chills then hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment